Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is your booking policy?
A: Booking Policy
- A deposit of $50.00 is required to secure the date and time of your party or event.
- Deposits are applied toward the total cost of the party or event.
- Deposits may be made by paying securely by credit/debit card through our online booking form. This is the preferred method as the invoice also serves as your contract and receipt. As soon as your deposit is paid, your reservation is secured. Alternately, you may pay your deposit by check made payable to Carolina Fun Factory and mailed to: 831 Priest Hill Rd, Carthage NC 28327. This method of reservation is much slower and check MUST clear bank before reservation is secured. There is a $50.00 fee in addition to the full check amount for any check returned by the bank as unpaid.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE except under the conditions outlined in our Cancellation Policy.
- Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE ... except under the conditions of our Inclement Weather Policy
Inclement Weather Policy:
- (2-a) The PURCHASER is responsible to arrange an alternate venue date in the event of inclement weather and to coordinate the change of date and/or location with the PROVIDER no less than 72 hours prior to the ORIGINAL date of the party by phone (1-910-986-4774) AND email (firstname.lastname@example.org). In other words, if your party is on Saturday and you contact us anytime after Tuesday the week of the party to reschedule due to weather and we are unable to oblige then you will NOT get a refund.
- (2-b) In the event that the PURCHASER has contacted the PROVIDER prior to 72 hours before the start time of the party to reschedule an event due to inclement weather and an alternate date can NOT be facilitated by the PROVIDER, the PURCHASER may receive a refund of the deposit less a $25.00 service charge.
- The client agrees to pay the full amount contracted once the PROVIDER has arrived at the event location prior to performance. The balance is due in cash or certified check.
- Cancellation of the engagement by the PURCHASER for any reason within 72-hours or less of the event shall forfeit the deposit. Deposits are good for 3 months from date of deposit for a reschedule date. After that 3 month mark, if the event has not been rescheduled by the PURCHASER then all monies are forfeited. it is the responsibility of the PURCHASER to arrange a reschedule date with the PROVIDER. A PURCHASER canceling their engagement by telephone (910-986-4774) must also verify that cancellation in writing (via dated mail or email.... info@carolinafunfactory) and must NOT be within 72 hours of the event date.
- If the PROVIDER or the PURCHASER must cancel the engagement due to an Act of God, "Force Majeure", riot, strike, epidemic, or by the order of any public authority, this contract shall become null and void, all deposit and balance payments shall be refunded, and both parties shall have no further legal recourse against each other.
The ONLY conditions in which a refund of the deposit amount will be given is in case of inclement weather whereas the PURCHASER (you) has contacted the PROVIDER (Carolina Fun Factory) by BOTH phone AND email prior to 72 hours before the event date to FIRST arrange a reschedule date and if the PROVIDER has no other available dates to offer the PURCHASER up to 3 months out from the original event date then a refund of the deposit amount less a $25.00 service charge will be given. If the PROVIDER has dates available but the PURCHASER does not want any of those available dates then the PURCHASER may altogether cancel the event but will NOT receive a refund of the deposit amount.
There are NO REFUNDS given on deposits for cancelled MAKE UP DAYS for any reason.
Q. How much does it cost to rent?
A. We have a variety of party packages that are designed to offer you our most popular activities with a built in savings! You will find unique attractions at comparable prices. Prices will vary depending upon what package you are wanting or any customization that you may need. Keep in mind that while Carolina Fun Factory does offer value added package pricing, our attractions can also be purchased individually.
Q. Can we bring our own food to events hosted at the farm?
A. Of course! If grandma always brings her famous grape jelly meatballs to every family event then we in no way want to deprive her of that gesture. We offer a full sized refrigerator/freezer in the Party Barn to keep your food safe until ready to be served. Please keep in mind that we do offer a full array of snack bar type items such as individual sized pizza, corn dogs, nachos and cheese, pretzels and more that can be purchased here to save you the trouble of having to transport food to the farm...no one like overturned baked beans in the floorboard of their car!
Q. Where are you located?
A. We are conveniently located at 831 Priest Hill Rd, Carthage NC 28327. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment to come by as we do not have regular open business hours.
Q. When should we arrive for our party at Carolina Fun Factory's Party Barn?
A. We want you to feel as comfortable and relaxed here at the farm as you would in your own home, however there are just a few things to keep in mind as you are planning your party here on the farm. Party times are set on weekends (10am - noon, 1pm - 3pm and 4pm - 6pm) but are more flexible during the week. It is imperative that your party begin and end on time. You may arrive 30 minutes prior to the start time of your party for any set up that you may wish to do. The Party Barn is already tastefully decorated and ready for you to walk in and use as you wish. If you want to move tables around to a different configuration to suit your needs, then please feel free to but we ask that you place them back in their original position when you are done. Due to the contents of pinatas ending up all over the farm and inside of the animal pens, we ask that you do NOT include a piÃ±ata in your celebration.
Q. What should I expect during my party?
A. It's our goal to make your party the best party possible. We provide a host that will take care of everything for you...from going over what to expect, and keeping the party flowing by escorting you from one party location to the next (party room to attractions, etc.). Our hosts will work hard for you. Need something...just ask!
Q. To tip or not to tip?
A. Our party hosts work extremely hard for you. Although you're by no means required to leave a tip, if you're happy with the service that our staff has provided, our party hosts would truly appreciate your gratuity. Whatever you decide, fear not, we are committed to providing you with the best party possible.
Q. Are waivers required?
A. Yes. Each child entering the farm needs to have a waiver filled out and signed by their parent. You can print these out from our website and advise your guests to please have them filled out and ready upon check in. Because of the nature of activities here on the farm any child entering without a signed waiver will NOT be able to participate in any activities.
Download a copy of the required waiver: CLICK HERE
Q. I need some positive morale for our group. What do you do for team building?
A. Carolina Fun Factory is a great place for team building. Get the entire team together and tell them to invite their families. You can rent our entire facility for the day! This is a great way to get everyone involved and provides your group with good, clean fun. Your guests will love the attention this option provides. In addition to working with organizations, our facility is available to be rented for your church or school as well. Your guests will love it! We guarantee it!
Q. Our non-profit organization is looking for a fundraiser and wants to know if you can help?
A. We get this request OFTEN! Call us at (910) 986-4774 so we can discuss your specific needs.
Q. My question wasn't answered here. What should I do?
A. Send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (910) 986-4774. We're happy to help answer any questions you may have in order to provide you with the best experience possible!